WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technical Directors, General Managers, Department Managers, Senior Engineers, Senior Specialists, Technical Specialists, Senior Researchers from...
- Body Structures
- Body In White
- Self Piercing Rivets
- New Technologies
- Sheet Metal
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Product Engineering
- Lightweight Engineering
- Operations/R&D Centers
- Material Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Car Parts Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Material Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Welding Suppliers(Ultrasonic Welding, Laser Welding)
- Bonding Suppliers
- Fastening Suppliers (SPRs)
- Adhesive Suppliers
- Forming Technology Suppliers
- Coatings/ Corrosion Protection
- Component Suppliers
- Additive Manufacturing For Vehicle Components/DMLS
- Steel Suppliers
- Aluminium Suppliers
- Magnesium Suppliers
- Advanced Composite Suppliers(I.E. Carbon Fiber Composites)
- Recycling/Scrap Metal
About Our Virtual Events
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Gain access to our next three automotive virtual events with the new 'Multi-Event Pass', available now for less than the price of attending two.
Gain access to these events:
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Innovation (August 2021)
Plus, gain access now to all of the video recordings and available presentation materials for the BEVA US 2021 and the BEVA Europe 2021 Conference held earlier this year, where we heard from the likes of Darren Palmer, Global Director of Battery Electric Vehicle Product Development at Ford Motor Company and many others.
The multi-event pass is available to purchase here.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
See OEM Case Studies, Technical Presentations And Panel Discussion To Set Future Road Maps on:
DAY 1: Material Selection Process For Specific Structural Components
- Compare Holistic Strategies – From Design To Manufacturing - On Best Practice Application Of Mixed Advanced Material Combinations Considering Cost, Sustainability And Compatibility For Mass Production
DAY 2: Joining Methodology Selection
- The Latest Innovations Advancements On Multi-Material Joining Technology & Process, With High Process Reliability, For Key Multi-Material Combinations
DAY 3: Improving The Manufacturability Of Lightweight Materials
- Manufacturability - Considering All Costs & Risks When Adapting Manufacturing Process To Accommodate New Materials, Joining Technologies & Tooling Set Ups – How To Ensure Your Multi-Material Lightweight Design Is Manufacturable